Saturday, 15 March 2014

Decrapifying


If you can think of it, it already exists on the internet.

Today I discovered 40 Bags in 40 Days, a blog which supports people trying to do exactly what I'm trying to do: declutter for Lent. The writer Ann Marie provides helpful progress charts, lists of areas to concentrate on, and even a downloadable sticker chart if you like that sort of thing.

I admit I have been slacking a little in the last few days, partly because I found disposing of the paperwork (some of which represented major negative life events) more traumatic than I realized, but I'm hoping to get back on track with a little organization of effort. Look out, stuff - I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Updated: I almost forgot to mention that I found the link via the 'Weekend Reads' post on Joshua Becker's Becoming Minimalist blog, which you will have noticed by now is the set text for this challenge. Thanks Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment